Life is made to be explored and it’s content, be reached to the utmost. Limits are no limits when you don’t recognize them. With a burning-desire to cross the bridge, do not look behind, let’s face the life to the fullest.
1. Focus on today. Live one day at a time. Yesterday is gone, only it’s lessons. Tomorrow is yet to come, so live today to the fullest.
2. Live on the edge. Embrace new challenges. Expose yourself to adventures.
3. Keep a record of your victories, discoveries, and insights. Be an inspiration to yourself.
4. Love everyone. Don’t seek for a reason to love.
5. Love yourself and respect anyone that tries to do the same for himself.
6. Accept everyone, just the way they are.
7. Be kind and courteous.
8. Despite the differences, embrace others. Regardless of thier beleifs, love and unity can be shared.
9. Acknowledge the need to respect anyone, regardless of his age, background, race or social status.
8. Envy no one. For a mind that keeps malice lacks happiness. Life cannot be lived to the fullest when the mind is aligned to negativity.
9. Find your purpose and pursue it with all eagerness, courage and desire. Your purpose is your first reason to be alive and when it’s explored, a reason for satisfaction.
10. In relationship, work and social life, do not settle on the reciever’s zone. Give back, be charitable and reliable.
11. Be realistic. Acknowledge what is attainable, the time possible and the time impossible. Realize your limits, weaknesses and shortcomings.
12. Be in the balance. Understand the differences between a bad and good attitude, lifestyle and knowledge. Be analytical about the rights and wrongs that come your way.
13. Maintain a positive thinking habit; positive attitude; and positive expectations.
14. Be in control of yourself and accept correction when needed. Take responsibilities and never stop learning from experience.
15. Be swift in making decisions but slow in changing them. Listen to your heart. Listen to people but let your heart decide. You need to rely on your confidence, no one else.
16. Embrace sound and calm mind. Focus on spirituality. Meditate to rejuvenate and replenish your thoughts.
17. Be care free. Do not allow your desires or possessions to possess you. Live a free life–above impulses, and welcome the power of active decision in your life.
18. Just smile. If it doesn’t work, laugh. If still you can’t, find a joke. And anytime.
19. Be flexible in responding to changes, either directly from people, general economic situations, weather or places. Learn to leave every past behind and just adopt the everyday-HERE.
20. List common short-term goals and pursue them daily. Example, meeting new friends, visiting a beach, etc.
21. Forgive yourself and people–the only profitable revenge strategy against negative impulse.
22. Be honest with yourself and your friends. Appreciate the appreciable, regardless how little.
23. Appreciate your present environment.
24. Always believe in something–your religion. It’s the only place where hope never dies.
25. Follow your dreams and don’t give up. Make a list of everything you want to do, how and when to pursue them. Do not accept temporary defeat, because they must come and you MUST cross over them before you can climb the higher ground. Be realistic of this as you pursue any tangible goal.
26. Be you. Only you deserve that THING. And that THING knows only you. That THING you call satisfaction and that THING that brings about fulfillment is blind to any version of YOU, unless the real you. So, BE YOURSELF and you shall attract the best.
27. Do not blame others when you’re unhappy. Instead, use that time time to reflect. Ask yourself “why did you allow yourself to be made unhappy?” Learn from the mistake and leave the event behind.
28. Increase your emotional intelligence. Learn and never stop learning. Face your fears of new concepts by introducing them. New knowledge doesn’t harm.
Make a choice today, be happy or not to be happy. Do not let external circumstances to interfere with your way of thinking. Situations change but as long as you remain unchanged, your destiny remains unaltered.
About the Author: Joshua Daniel is a self-development expert and motivational writer on Jdy Ramble On. If you found this post useful, be sure to check his Positive and Reflective Lifestyles series and be inspired.