Photo credit: Carf
I believe we all want fulfilling relationships with other people. Which is why most of us have the desire to be very smooth socially and to make friends easy. However, there are few people who are naturally this way.
The good news is that social skills are perfectly learnable. Just as you can learn how to drive a car, you can also learn how to relate with other people in a way which creates powerful friendships.
There are certain things which if you integrate in your social behavior, will give you the ability to make friends with ease. Here are the most important of them:
1. Spend a lot of time interacting with people. Many of our people skills evolve simply from the exercise of interacting with others. Which is why a rich social life is one of the leading ways to improve your people skills. Go to social events, take on social hobbies, meet and interact with other people a lot, and you will see this effect manifest itself.
2. Be talkative. If you look at the people who make friends easy, you will often notice that they are very talkative. Not to the point of not letting the other person say anything in a conversation but still, they will talk a lot. This way, they create two powerful effects: they keep interactions going and they put themselves out there for others to know – two major factors in making friends with ease.
3. Be curious. The complementary trait to being talkative which will help you make friends easy is getting the other person to talk and open up in a conversation. The best way to do this is by being curious. Because curios people ask good questions and are good listeners, which encourages others to actively participate in the interaction.
4. Give value. The fundamental reason why a person wants to be friends with another person is the fact that person brings value into her life. It leaves them knowing, having or feeling something positive which previously was not there. Learn to leverage your strengths and to add value to each person’s life when you’re interacting with her, and you’ll see people being very friendly with you.
5. Make honest compliments. Nowadays, people receive very few compliments, and even fewer honest compliments. If you can pay a person an honest compliment, you will have a tool for making friends which few other people have. The way to make honest compliments is to look for the qualities in every person you meet. And when you find each one of those qualities, point them out to her.
6. Be positive. People who are positive have this magnetism towards other people. They draw them into their lives. This happens because being positive is contagious: when you are positive, it makes those interacting with you more positive as well. Look on the bright side of life, see the beauty around you, be in a happy mood most of time and you’ll reap the social benefits of being positive.
7. Smile. This is one of the simplest and most effective body language tips I can give you. Smiling commonly communicates that you are positive, friendly and you enjoy the interaction with a person. Most people could benefit a lot from smiling more, especially in social situations. Practice this consciously, and it will eventually become habitual.
8. Keep your promises. One defining trait of a friend is the fact he keeps his promises. A true friend does what he says. Thus, you know you can rely on him in many situations and this creates a strong interpersonal connection. Focus on promising things you know you can actually do, and on doing the things you promise. When those around you notice this, they feel motivated to have you as a friend.
At the end of the day, your ability to make friends with ease is not about using some cheap tricks while interacting with other people. It’s about developing and having a social style which makes people want to be a part of your life. When this happens, you have the ability to create an awesome social circle for yourself and have meaningful, fulfilling relationships.
Eduard Ezeanu is a communication coach with an attitude-based approach. He helps others to improve people skills they find relevant and get top notch results. He also writes on his blog, People Skills Decoded, and you can follow him on Twitter at @eduardezeanu.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.
online viagra prescription buy cheap viagra roman viagra
overcoming ed buy ed pills online ed drugs online
wow, awesome article.Thanks Again. Will read on…
speedy cash payday loans online payday loans direct lenders
Thanks-a-mundo for the article post. Cool.
Muchos Gracias for your post.
I really liked your article post.Really thank you! Great.
wow, awesome blog article. Awesome.
Great, thanks for sharing this article post. Much obliged.
I think this is a real great blog post. Much obliged.
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
Hey, thanks for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
Im obliged for the post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Very good article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
Muchos Gracias for your blog post.Really thank you! Really Great.
Im obliged for the blog.Much thanks again.
Thanks again for the post.Much thanks again. Cool.
Really appreciate you sharing this blog article.Really thank you! Will read on…
Major thanks for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
Thanks so much for the article post.Much thanks again. Awesome.
I value the article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Thank you ever so for you blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
Wow, great blog article.Much thanks again. Want more.
Im obliged for the blog post.Thanks Again. Cool.
Say, you got a nice blog.Thanks Again. Will read on…
Major thanks for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
This is one awesome blog post.Really thank you!
This is one awesome post. Want more.
Awesome article post.Thanks Again.
I truly appreciate this blog article.Really looking forward to read more.
Thank you ever so for you blog.Really thank you! Cool.
I cannot thank you enough for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Looking forward to reading more. Great article post.Really thank you! Much obliged.
I appreciate you sharing this post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
I value the blog post.Really thank you! Want more.
I truly appreciate this blog.Really thank you! Want more.
Major thanks for the blog post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Fantastic article.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
Thank you ever so for you blog article. Great.
I really enjoy the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
I cannot thank you enough for the post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
Great, thanks for sharing this blog article. Really Cool.
Awesome blog article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
I value the article.Much thanks again. Really Great.
Really informative post.Much thanks again. Great.
I truly appreciate this article post.Really thank you!
Fantastic post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
Say, you got a nice article post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Very neat blog.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Hey, thanks for the blog. Want more.
男性向けのリアルなダッチワイフは、柔らかなボディ、美しいルックス、着替え可能な衣装など、さまざまな機能を備えており、これらの人形で性的および口頭の喜びを楽しむことができます。 高級 ラブドール https://yourdoll.jp/product-category/real-love-doll-price-5/
The best e-cigarette liquid site in Korea. Korea’s lowest-priced 전자담배 액상 사이트 e-cigarette liquid.