As a serial quote finder, I always search high and low for the best quotes I feel truly help to spur something deep inside of me. Something that gets me to think about life differently.
Something that makes a light bulb go off in my head. Something that helps inspire me to see something I didn’t see before, but more than that; something that gets me to take ACTION in my life.
I’m here to tell you, there is no one who can help create action in your life like Tony Robbins. He is the King of helping you recognize what you want to achieve and then helping you figure out how to take consistent action to reach your goals.
Here are 22 Tony Robbins Quotes to Help Create Action in Your Life:
- “At Any moment, the decision you make can CHANGE the course of your life forever.”
- “QUALITY questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
- “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as place to GIVE, and not a place that you go to take.”
- “SUCCESS is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
- “If you want to be SUCCESSFUL, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your PROGRESS, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
- “The more rules you have about how people have to be, how life has to be for you to be happy, the less happy you’re going to be.”
- “Begin to live as if your prayers have already been answered.”
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start getting EXCITED about what could go RIGHT.”
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in life.”
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the BETTER you FEEL and the more you will use your talent to produce OUTSTANDING results”
- “The path to success is to take MASSIVE, DETERMINED ACTION.”
- “One reason so few of us ACHIEVE what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
- “Identify your problems, but give your POWER and energy to solutions.”
- “Your past does NOT equal your FUTURE.”
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our CONSISTENT ACTIONS. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
- Deciding to COMMIT yourself to long-term results, rather than short-term fixes, is as important as any decision you’ll make in your lifetime.”
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
- “It is in your moments of DECISION that your destiny is shaped.”
- “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem & 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it & crush it!”
- “Beliefs have the power to CREATE and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.”
- “DEMAND more from yourself than anyone else could ever expect.”
Ready to start taking action in your life and reach your goals? Check out Jenn Hudak’s free e-book, 7 Ways to Live the Life of Your Dreams. She is the writer and owner of Thisisforthedreamers.com, a blog focused on motivating and inspiring you to improve your life and live your dreams!