If you want something…..you can’t just hope and wish for it.
Being hopeful and wishing for great things is a positive attribute, but it can only get you so far.
If you want to truly reach big objectives in your life, you have to work for it. And that all starts with setting a goal.
Countless studies have shown that the individuals who set goals and map out their path are more likely to reach and achieve them.
The world is your oyster….what is it that YOU want?
Use these quotes as inspiration to start setting your own goals. And DREAM BIG.
1. “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” -Yogi Berra
2. “Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.” -Dumas
3. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” -Napoleon Hill
4. “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.” -Brian Tracy
5. “Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight. “ -Denis Waitley
6. “The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and the determination to attain it.” -Goethe
7. “Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.” -Les Brown
8. “What’s talked about is a dream,
What’s envisioned is exciting,
What’s planned become possible,
What’s scheduled is real.” – Anthony Robbins
9. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” -Norman Vincent Peale
10. “Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want.” -Robert Allen
11. “Goals determine what you’re going to be.” -Julius Erving
12. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” -William Jennings Bryan
What is your favorite goal-setting quote? Share in the comments below.
Jessica Lauren DeBry is a Wellness Entrepreneur and Online Biz Mentor. Join her FREE membership club specifically for Smart + Soul-Centered Entrepreneurs at SavvyBizClub.com to access exclusive videos, webinars, and resources.