Are you a high achiever?
High Achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately” Robert Schuller
The Road to Success encounters roadblocks it’s normal. A barrier to ordinary people can be devastating but to High achievers like myself it’s just another day at the office. High achievers act, think and work differently. They’re always in the zone per say
Achieving greatness takes hard work and dedication. Only a few reach the top. Everyone that reaches the top has to pass through HARD WORK BLVD.
1. Luck High achievers believe in creating their luck. If opportunity doesn’t knock, they build a door. The harder they work, the luckier they get is their model. Ordinary people are still waiting on winning the lottery. They assume that people are born fortunate. Tony Robbins said it best “People are rewarded in Public for years of Practicing in Private. In others words, hard work pays off.
2. Money For many people not having enough money stops them from achieving their goals. For example, I wrote and published my book for $200.00 by outsourcing the work. When you’re on a budget, you improvise. High achievers believe little money is just another obstacle on the road to success. Let’s stop making excuses and
3. Tough Road: People who are driven by achievement and success understand what it takes. High achievers love it when it’s tough; it’s just another step towards success. Hard times for others may be discouraging. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
4. Believe Doubt has killed millions of dreams. Faith moves’ mountains doubt created. Having the belief in yourself is crucial in accomplishing your goals. If you don’t believe in yourself how will anyone else. High Achievers believe everything is possible. “Believe you can and your half ways there.”
5. Goals Having a destination on your journey is crucial. Do you have Goals? Not having one is like sailing in your ship with no captain. .High achievers know exactly where they are going. Nothing keeps them from reaching the finish line.
6. Passion Successful people love what they do. High achievers let their hearts wake them up in the morning, not the alarm clocks. High achievers love their work so much it feels like Christmas every day. If your profession doesn’t seem like a hobby, it’s not for you. Once you find your passion, the money will follow. Doing what you love helps you stay consistent and not slow down. You know what they say if you keep going eventually you will hit the jackpot.
7. Failure For some people failing could be detrimental and discouraging. High Achievers understand that it’s part of the process. It’s just a small bump in the road, so they keep moving forward towards the finish line. “I haven’t failed I just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” Thomas Edison
8. Time Management Are you using your time wisely? While non-achievers are partying, high achievers are working. While non-achievers are sleeping, high achievers are accomplishing their projects. Working harder than the competition is the difference between mediocre and greatness
9. Baby steps “The impossible can always be broken down into possibilities” High achievers tend to complete small productive task every day. Small little victories of accomplishments add up to success. Non-achievers tend to get impatient and get uncomfortable with small wins, so they quit. Remember “Oprah wasn’t built in a day.”
10. Better world High achievers believe in making the world a better place. Making a positive difference in people’s lives’ is their mission. Giving someone money will help them eat for the moment. High achievers believe in teaching them how to make money, so they eat forever. “Be the change you want to see in the world” Gandhi
High achievers think and perform differently. If you look closely, they surround themselves with successful people. “You are the average of the five people you hang out with” They are patient and precise. Every move they make is calculated and thought out. Becoming a high achiever is not easy if it were easy everyone would do it. The question is, are you a high achiever?
“Here is a special Gift for pickthebrain readers.
I’m sure you will benefit from my e-book It’s FREE. You can download it below:
Joe Rodriguez who authored 25 To A Happy Life. Transformed his life to happiness. He worked 25+ jobs in 20 years searching for his dream job, fighting stress along the way. Free inspirational true story ebook, Download Now!
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.