Fear of failure is one of the main factors stopping people getting what they want. We can be so scared of failure that we don’t even bother trying! It’s one of the main factors that differentiates people who get what they want and those who don’t. What if we viewed mistakes as learning rather than telling ourselves we failed?
Here are some quotes about failure that I hope will inspire you to succeed:
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison
2. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
– Zig Ziglar
3. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
4. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.”
5. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.”
– Henry Ford
6. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
– Robert F. Kennedy
7. “Some people experience failure and give up. I see it as a new way to grow and develop!”
– Amanda Gore
8. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
– Bill Cosby
9. “It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
– Bill Gates
10. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”
– Colin Powell
…or view the quotes on SlideShare! Quotes about failure that will inspire you to succeed
Amanda Gore is an author, award-winning motivational speaker and director of The Joy Project. Her philosophy is that Joy is an Inside Job. Finding joy is the secret to more productive, creative, successful and happy humans — at work and home.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.