Do you want to make smarter decisions, sharpen your mind and have a ton of fun at the same time? More importantly, would you like to walk and talk with the confidence of someone who loves the life around them.
Challenge your abilities and enjoy spending time with your friends by playing games (starting today). Playing games is an entertaining way to boost mental functions, improve memory, socialize, and grow your confidence.
Here are 7 games that will make you feel young (even if you are old)
1. Scrabble. This game is a clever way to play with words. Gather two or three of your best friends and see how smart you really are by arranging lettered tiles to form interlocking words on a game board for points. The object of the game is to achieve the highest score possible (watch out for letter “Q”).
2. Bridge. This is, hands down, the greatest card game in the world. Bridge is challenging, keeps your brain razor harp and is a great way to be social with an objective. Grab a deck of cards, three friends. Start counting cards and taking tricks (don’t forget the M & M’s to munch on as you’re playing out your hand).
3. Twister. This classic household game has kept families in knots for decades. It requires taking your shoes and socks off and maintaining your space without falling down. The referee will spin the dial, then call out a color and body part to place on the mat. All the players move at the same time, keeping their hands and feet on the mat. The objective is to keep your space without falling down. Twister is loads of fun, with lots of laughter a near guarantee.
4. Tetris. This highly addictive digital puzzle game is one of the most popular games in the world (and it can be downloaded online for free!). Tetris starts with colored blocks in assorted geometric shapes, falling at a slow pace. The objective is to drop the pieces, fitting them together until there are four rows of neatly lined blocks. When done, the screen will clear and you can continue. As the blocks start dropping faster, it’s up to the player to think quicker. Tetris will show you exactly how fast your mind and fingers can work together.
5. Oregon Trail. This educational computer game is a classic! Oregon Trail is a role playing game where you assume the role of wagon leader, guiding your small party of settlers from Independence, Missouri to Oregon’s Willanette Valley on the Oregon Trail. You are responsible for the well being of other characters as you experience the life of a pioneer blazing a trail for a better life.
6. Wii Fitness. The Wii is a video game console developed by Nintendo. Wii Fitness is a great game that promotes interactive game play and regular exercise. Wii Fitness has over 40 different activities. Exercise has never been more fun!
7. Uno. This is a snappy, fast paced card game (fun for up to 10 players!). There are 4 colors in an Uno deck. The objective is to get rid of all your cards first, while scoring points for the cards your opponents are still holding at the end of the game. The cards have 4 suits, wild cards, and directional cards that can change the game at a lightning pace.
Games keep your mind moving and boost your confidence. Research clearly shows that games are a great way to cross train your brain and have fun at the same time.
You deserve a more youthful spirit. So grab your game board, find a partner, fill a snack bowl and get your gaming on tonight!
The FREE PickTheBrain “90 Days to a Better You” eCourse was built to give you more confidence than you ever thought possible. You get one confidence boosting email a day, a motivational quote, and a photo to inspire you – all for Free
Join us today…
Cindy Platt is a parenting specialist who writes at Your Life’s Blueprint. Follow her on Twitter.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.
Thank you for sharing, these are very good and rewarding games.
Woah! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website.Really
simple, yet effective. The lot of times it iss rather hard to
get tha will “perfect balance” between excellent usabiity and visaual charm.
I must say you have done a very great job using this.
My homepage … click here – Quyen –
Woah! I’m enjoying thе templatе/tһeme of this wеbsite.
It can simple, yet effective. A new lot of times іt is quite harⅾ to get of which “perfect balance” between outstanding usability and visual ϲharm.
I muѕt say ｙou have done a very excellent job on this.
Here is my blog ρost :: JAVA303 – Lavon
Requіred to compose you a quite little word to say thanks
tto you yet again about the nice suggestions you’ve offered here.
Ꮇy blog … PLAZAJUDI (http://Www.Wangxiao.cn)
Whenn I initially left a comment, I clicked the “Notify me when new feedback are added” checkbox inn
addition to now every time a new comment is arded I actually get several emails together with
the same comment. Is right now there in whatever way an individual can remove people
since a result service? Cheers.
Feeel free tto surf to my web page – kunjungi kami (Karri)
My spousee and I stumbled more than clidk here (https://cse.Google.tg/url?q=http://www.guncelekonomi.com) different website and
even thought I might mainly because well check things out and
about. I like the issus i see so today I’m following you.
Seemm forward to checking out theere your on liine site repeatedly.
Please lett me realize if you’re trying to find a great
author for youjr web-site. You mmay have some great content, annd I think We would bbe a good advantage.
If you happen to want tto consider some of the fill off, I’d like
in order to write some material regarding your blog in change to get a link
back to be able to mine. Plwase shoot me personally
an email if fascinated. Thanks.
My web site: kklik disini (Gus)
Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
Thanks for supplying this information.
I enjoyy that which yoou guys are usually upwards too.
This sort involving clever work aand insurance coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve additional you guyss to our blogroll.
my web blog klik disini (Elmo)
Understanding for really being careful and also for choosing
on cwrtain marvelous guidelines most people actually would like
to be aware involving.
My web page; kunjungi kami (Selene)
I was curious if you happen to considered changing the structure of the
site? Its quite well written; I adore what
you’ve got to be able too say. But maybe a person could a little
even more in the form of content so folks could
connect with that better. You have got an dreadful lot of text with regard to only having
one or ven 2 pictures. You ccan space it out much better?
Check out my blog post – klik disini (Marisol)
Currently, it seems just like WordPess iss the favorite blogging plattform available ideal now.
(from what I have read) Is the fact that whnat you aren’t using on the
blog? Fantastic post, yet , I seemed to be wondering iif you can write a little even more on this subject?
My web site – click here (Noe)
Thanks regarding onne marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it;
a person are aan excellent author. We will make sure to
be able to bookmark your blog plus mmay come back at some point.
I want to inspire that you continue your current great
posts, possess a weekend break!
Also visit myy blog – click here (Maplesonar.com)
It’s a sham a person don’t have a give button! I’d certainly give moneyy for this brilliant blog!
We sulpose for the time being I’ll resolve for book-marking and including
your RSS feed to be able to a Google account.
I actually count on fresh updatrs plus will discuss
this blog site with my Facebook party. Chat soon!
Here is my blog post; klik disini (Camilla)
Keep It up Buddy |
Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!
The game is awesome. In addition, I would like to introduce everyone to an attractive game https://techgara.com/among-us. I experienced it with my friends
The best e-cigarette liquid site in Korea. Korea’s lowest-priced 전자담배 액상 사이트 e-cigarette liquid.
I couldn’t agree more with this blog post! Playing games is a fantastic way to not only have fun but also improve your cognitive abilities and overall well-being. Whether you prefer board games, video games, or outdoor games, there are plenty of options to choose from that can provide you with numerous benefits.
For starters, playing games is an excellent way to challenge your mind and enhance your critical thinking skills. Games can also improve your memory and help you think more creatively, which can translate into better decision-making abilities in your personal and professional life.