Well February has come and gone for another year. Here at PickTheBrain we wish to thank you for your continued support. We particularly appreciate those readers who subscribe to our RSS feed, take the time to leave thoughtful comments and/ or vote for our articles on the social media.
In case you missed them, the following articles were the most popular in February:
- 5 Ways To Help Your Children Turn Their Dreams Into Reality
- Embracing the Beauty of Sadness
- 10 Effective Productivity Tips for Writers
- Seeking Solitude: 17 Ways to Find Time for Yourself
- Why Intelligent People Tend to Be Unhappy
- The #1 Way To Shake Up Your Life
Here are a few other links I recommend checking out:
- Epictetus’ Top 7 Timeless Pearls of Wisdom – The Positivity Blog
- Learn More, Study Less Released – Scott H Young
- Punk Rock Your Life: The Simple Six-Letter Word That Determines Success – Zen Habits
- Learning to Dream…. Again – Iwillchangeyourlife
- What Makes You Come Alive? – Awake At The Wheel
The winners of the 15 copies of No More Mondays by Dan Miller (see Monday’s article The #1 Way to Shake Up Your Life) are: Jack, Amir, Terhi, Smith, Joanna, Shawn Williamson, Evan Pederson, Lola Broadus, Adam Chamness, Julie, Erin Marie, David Fromoz, Erin, D, Carole.
If you missed out on a copy of this book, stay tuned as we have another great book to give away this coming Monday.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.