In Everybody’s Life, there Comes A Phase When We Ask God, “ Why Me, God?”. Right?
Everybody faces bad times, there’s nothing abnormal about it. They teach you new lessons. You can’t blame God for developing you, nor you should!!!
There comes a time when we start to think,” What am I doing with my life?” or “Why I’m lacking behind others?”
These kinds of thoughts come when we get stuck in life and are depressed. It is OK to have these kinds of thoughts but, the thing which important is, when you don’t let them affect you. You should be positive and focus on developing yourself. If you think you’re going through that “bad phase”, then we have come to rescue you. How? We’re sharing here 13 techniques which will help you in self-development. These tips will develop a new and positive mindset in you. Check them out.
13 Techniques for Self Development
1. Learn from Other People: Start learning from the success stories as well as failure stories of other people. Analyze their mistakes and learn a lesson from them because your own experience can be harsh, it’s better to learn by observing than by experiencing it. Read biographies and case studies.
2. Healthy Diet: One of the most important aspects of self-improvement is eating healthy food. You start to become what you eat, a true saying. Eating healthy helps you mentally, physically, and emotionally. Eat vegetables, nuts, fruits, and other natural food products. Avoid eating fast food.
3. Meditation: Meditation is called an exercise of the brain. It allows us to get relief from critical stress and tension. Meditation is an amazing process which makes you feel more relaxed and happy. It aids in anxiety, negative thoughts, and many other health problems.
4. Don’t Compare: Don’t compare yourself and your improvements with anyone else, everyone has their own pace. Try to focus on your result only and you’ll start to see how effectively you have improved yourself. Comparison not only affects your success but also demotivates you.
5. Quit Bad Habits: Start a new life by quitting habits which are harming you in any way. First, know all your bad habits and make a list of them. Then write down the benefits you’ll get after quitting them. For example, when you’ll quit smoking, you’ll save a big portion of your pocket money.
6. Affirm Everyday: You should never belittle the power of positive affirmations. It literally will modify your whole personality, character, and attitude towards life. Affirm every day before going to bed in the night or after waking up in the morning. You’ll start noticing results once you start practicing it daily.
7. Exercise: When we exercise, our body exerts more efforts and thus produce more endorphin into the system. Endorphin is a chemical which makes us feel better, happy, and improves our mood. Apart from this, exercising also builds confidence and develops a positive mindset.
8. Accept: You should accept that there are certain things which you can’t change. There will be times when you will fail, Failure Is OK. Accept the negative thoughts, accept your past, accept other people’s emotions but just start accepting things. You can’t be always in your comfort zone if you want to grow.
9. Learn Something New: Keep learning something new, be it any hobby, language, or any skill. Learning breeds excitement in us and we become more eager to learn. This increases our self-confidence and we want to learn more. And the cycle continues.
10. Be Kind: Always be kind to others if you want to self develop. By being kind you’re showing to others that the world is a decent place to live. Start showing gratitude and give things without any obligations. When you give up anything, be it food, money, time or effort, you start feeling good and your self-esteem increases.
11. Set Goals: When you want to develop yourself, you have to set goals for yourself. Don’t just write your goals, visualize them, make them a part of you. The aim is to direct you in the right direction and towards a wonderful life.
12. Read: There is no better way of learning or enhancing your knowledge than to read about different things. Reading improves creativity, writing skills, language skills, and reduces stress and anxiety. You can read different articles and blogs at Quora, Medium, Hubspot, Business Insider, etc.
13. Face the Fears: There will be many things you have to do for the first time, face them rather than fearing from them. If you’ll be hesitant in doing these things, you’ll never be able to grow and succeed. In no time, when you start doing these things, you’ll start feeling comfortable.
Now, you just have to be motivated and enthusiastic like you are now after reading this article. Adopt these techniques and make them your habits. After some time you’ll start to see significant changes in yourself and your surroundings. Everybody’s attitude towards you will change. And at the end, the thing is that people around you have not changed, your inner self has improved.
Good Bye And Have a Good Day!!!
Author’s Bio: Henry Wilson is a motivational speaker and an assignment writer at Instant Assignment Help Australia. Apart from this, he runs an NGO for specially-abled children. In his free time, he likes to educate his NGO children.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.