This is your chance to live the life you wish you had.
You could close down this article right now, pretend that you never saw it, and go on living your life as usual – but when do you plan on challenging yourself to live an even ‘bigger’, more meaningful, more fulfilling and deeper life?
You see, many of us live our lives on autopilot.
We are no longer piloting and steering our life and rather, we get into patterned and routined ways of living.
The worst part is – we stop challenging ourselves to live a meaningful life – and we ‘settle’ for a comfortable life.
If you feel that you are living on autopilot, then perhaps it’s time you asked yourself a few important questions.
We often avoid asking ourselves ‘thought provoking’ questions because they could potentially push us out of our comfort zone.
Once you become aware of the things in your life that require change – you become conflicted and can no longer pretend that everything is fine the way it is.
The good news is that it’s never too late to change the direction of your life, to do something meaningful and to feel completely fulfilled in life.
These 101 thought provoking questions are the first step to realizing what you need to change and do differently in your life.
Make sure you really dig deep and don’t avoid difficult or conflicting emotions – these are necessary to provoke the much needed change in your life.
1. Do you like who you are?
2. What would people say about you at your funeral?
3. What would you regret not doing in your life?
4. What’s the wisest thing you have ever heard someone say?
5. What lessons in life did you learn to hard way?
6. How often do your biggest worries and fears come true?
7. If you had one year left to live, what would you try to achieve?
8. Do you serve money or does money serve you?
9. Are you afraid of being your true self around others? Why?
10. What are you grateful for?
11. Have you done anything you are proud of lately?
12. Have you made any recent acts of kindness?
13. If you knew that you would die tomorrow, what questions would you ask yourself?
14. If your biggest fears came true, would it matter in five years from now?
15. How would you describe yourself?
16. Do you take people’s advice?
17. Do you get quickly offended?
18. Do you consider yourself to be a likable person?
19. ‘We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give’ – What does this mean to you?
20. Are you enriching the lives of others?
21. Are you living a meaningful life?
22. What makes a meaningful life?
23. Would you ever give up your life to save another?
24. How much would you be willing to sacrifice for people in poverty?
25. If you could live one day over and over again, what would you choose to do?
26. Do you think you are important and worthy of affection and love?
27. What would make you feel more worthy? What do you believe needs to be different about you?
28. What brings you down the most often?
29. Would you rather work less (and do the things you enjoy) and have less money?
30. Where do you find peace?
31. What is the most important quality you look for in another person?
32. What is your biggest dream in life?
33. What is your biggest fear?
34. How would the world be different if you had never been born?
35. What life lessons do you wish you knew 10 years ago?
36. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
37. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
38. If your life was a movie, would you enjoy watching it?
39. What does success mean to you?
40. If you could be a different person, who would you be?
41. What was the best day of your life? Why?
42. What do you look forward to most in life?
43. What bad habits do you want to ditch?
44. Who do you look up to and why?
45. Do you know your partners love language?
46. Do the people you love most know how much you love them?
47. Are you satisfied with the depth of your relationships?
48. What do you owe yourself?
49. Based on your current day-to-day life, what do you expect to achieve in 5 years from now?
50. Do you say ‘yes’ too often when you really want to say ‘no’? Why?
51. What did you learn yesterday?
52. What do you like about yourself?
53. Would you consider yourself to be a generous person?
54. Do you really listen when people talk to you?
55. What is the number one change you need to make in your life this year?
56. How many hours per week do you spend on the internet?
57. What are your most common negative thoughts? Are they logical?
58. Do you think it’s too late to do certain things in your life? Why?
59. If you could be the most influential person in the world, what would you change?
60. How much time do you spend with your family and friends?
61. Where do you want to be in 5 years from now?
62. Is your life complicated by unnecessary things?
63. How can you simplify your life and focus on the most important things to you?
64. What stresses you out?
65. What makes life easier?
66. How often do you give without expecting anything in return?
67. What is your greatest challenge?
68. What is most important to you in life? Are you giving it the time it deserves?
69. If you could send a message to the world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
70. What do you most regret never telling someone?
71. When was the last time you tried something new?
72. Are you afraid to speak your own opinion?
73. Do you give into others too often and feel resentful because of it?
74. Are you holding onto something that you need to put behind you?
75. How often do you let your fears hold you back?
76. Do the people in your life bring the best out of you?
77. How often do you make excuses?
78. What is one mistake that you will never do again?
79. Which is worse, failing or never giving it a shot?
80. What has grown you the most as a person – your challenges and trials or the comfortable yet enjoyable moments in life?
81. If you could choose to have no more challenges or obstacles in life, would you?
82. In one word, what is standing between you and your biggest goal?
83. How often do you go to bed feeling angry?
84. Would it be wrong to steal in order to feed a starving child?
85. If you paid more attention to the sad things in this world, would you feel more conflicted about it?
86. If we learn from our failures, then why is it so bad to fail?
87. What could you pay more attention to in life?
88. Why do we think of others the most when they’re no longer around?
89. What does it look like to make the most of your life?
90. What have you given up on?
91. How many people do you truly love and what are you doing for them?
92. Do you ask enough questions, or are you happy to settle for what you already know?
93. What were you doing when you last lost track of time?
94. Do you think you would be happy if you never had to work again?
95. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
96. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
97. What inspires you in life?
98. What can you not live without the most?
99. What do you enjoy doing over and over again?
100. When did you last laugh so much it hurt?
101. What is stopping you from living the life you want to live?
Hopefully after reading these questions, your mind is going absolutely crazy with all sorts of thoughts and ideas.
That’s what you want!
By taking the time and effort to ask yourself these questions (and answer them), you will most certainly be able to find more depth to your life.
If we always avoided questions that provoke change in our lives, we would stay in the same place! We wouldn’t move forward and find deeper meaning and fulfillment, but rather feel rather empty inside.
Just remember – We only live life once but if we do it right, once is enough.
So I challenge you….make the most of all your precious moments in life.
Once their gone, you can never get them back.
Push yourself further and ask yourself all sorts of thought provoking questions so that you can live a rich, meaningful and fulfilling life!
About the Author: Chantalle Blikman is a writer and co-founder of Want2discover. Visit her website for more great articles on self-improvement and how to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Be sure to download a copy of her Free Ebook: 52 Simple Steps Towards Happiness and Success.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.
Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your website in web explorer, would check this?
IE still is the marketplace chief and a large component of other people will omit your great writing because of this
Also visit my web blog; Dominoqq
My wife and i have been really lucky when Ervin managed to complete his research from your ideas he had from your very own site. It’s not at all simplistic to simply be giving freely tips that many people could have been trying to sell. We really consider we’ve got the writer to be grateful to for this. The specific explanations you’ve made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships you aid to engender – it is most fabulous, and it’s really leading our son in addition to our family feel that the content is brilliant, and that’s exceedingly pressing. Thanks for the whole lot!
You don’t need a website! They are useless at selling and making money you online. If you are just getting started I recommend getting hold of a done for you funnel. There are plently around… I have used 3 different funnels I grabbed for free and all of them have made me money. My favourite though would have to be the Super Funnel Hero! by George Wickens. It’s very slick!
Ιt’s very effortless tⲟ find oսt any topic onn web as
compared tо textbooks, aѕ I fouhd this post at thiѕ website.
They mainly put their efforts in making space at the page by designing locations of everything,
including navigation bars, search box and all. It provides flexible operating
here we are at the employees and one can have pretty large wage along with the appropriate spare time.
By using a service that can provide you will all of the various
choices, you will save time and money getting online and noticed.
Also visit my web-site – small business software
Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
I really liked your blog.Really thank you! Awesome.
I want reading through and I believe this website got some truly
useful stuff on it!
Good information. Lucky me I recently found your site
by accident (stumbleupon). I have book-marked it for later!
It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this outstanding blog!
I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook
group. Chat soon!
win money nsw
An fascinating dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject however generally persons are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It抯 pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before.
win money fast
Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!
Is anyone able to recommend good Globes International Sales Leads? Thanks very much 😀
After exploring a handful of the blog articles on your site, I truly like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website as well and tell me what you think.
generic viagra online buy cheap sildenafil is viagra over the counter
is cialis generic available order cialis generic cialis lowest price
viagra generic generic viagra without a doctor prescription how to get viagra
Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I will come back once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.
generic viagra online viagra canadian pharmacy viagra
buy generic ed pills online
viagra canada buy generic drugs cvs viagra
mens ed pills
no prescription viagra buy viagra online viagra over the counter
causes of ed
cialis before and after buy cialis online canadian coffee with cialis
Do you know if these kind of sites are legit? Does anyone actaully make any money from them?. https://millennialmoney.com/best-survey-sites/
buy cialis online cialis cheap cialis
Hi everybody , we are looking for reviewers who would be interested in reviewing our CBD range including CBD GUMMIES. If you would like to come onboard please feel free to reach out to me on https://premierholdingcorporation.com
https://millennialmoney.com/best-survey-sites/ I found this site but I don’t know if any of these things work? Have you ever tried?
When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact
same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
drug pharmacy ed drugs over the counter natural ed remedies
male enhancement pills
Hello everybody ! we are presently taking on new reviewers who would like to try out and review our CBD range including CBD GUMMIES. If interested, please feel free to reach out to me on creativeentrepreneurradio.com
best natural cure for ed canada ed drugs online meds for ed
legal to buy prescription drugs from canada
Hi everybody ! we are currently open to new reviewers who would like to try out and review our CBD product line including CBD Dabs. If you would like to come onboard please feel free to reach out to me on http://squashparis.com
buy ventolin online nz generic ventolin medication
valtrex price valtrex tablets for sale
amoxicillin 500 mg tablet buy amoxicillin online without prescription
I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
what to mix with cbd isolate
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
buy generic drugs online from india buy generic drugs online from india
payday loans online payday loans
I keep listening to the news update lecture about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!
personal loans for bad credit payday loans no credit check instant approval
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?
payday loans direct lenders cash advance
what is regalabs organic cbd oil
who in michigan sell cbd
I do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this specific challenge and it does indeed provide me a lot of fodder for thought. Nonetheless, through what precisely I have personally seen, I just simply trust as other comments stack on that men and women remain on issue and in no way embark on a soap box involving the news of the day. Anyway, thank you for this exceptional point and although I can not concur with it in totality, I value your perspective.
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!
I believe this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m happy reading your article. However wanna observation on some basic issues, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right activity, cheers
Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Bless you!
Would you be fascinated with exchanging hyperlinks?
best ed medication https://sildenafilxxl.com/ canadian online pharmacy viagra
927306 64242Just added this blog to my favorites. I enjoy reading your blogs and hope you maintain them coming! 886842
how long does 20mg cialis keep in system generic cialis cialis without doctor prescription
You have done the Great Job.
canadian online drugstore cheap Amoxil causes for ed
online viagra prescription viagra prices how much does viagra cost
liquid cialis buy cialis cialis headaches afterwards
how to rate cbd gummies
online viagra prescription viagra coupons 75% off goodrx viagra
buying ed pills online: erectial disfunction pharmacy drugs
how to use vape cbd oil
cialis erection penis high blood pressure and cialis the effects of cialis on women
where to buy viagra generic viagra viagra
Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!
average cost of generic zithromax can i buy zithromax over the counter in canada zithromax price south africa
how much is viagra cheap viagra online mexican viagra
Can someone recommend Plus Size Babydolls? Cheers x
mexican viagra how much viagra should i take the first time? viagra canada
I discovered more a new challenge on this fat reduction issue. One issue is a good nutrition is very vital when dieting. A huge reduction in junk food, sugary foodstuff, fried foods, sweet foods, beef, and white flour products may perhaps be necessary. Holding wastes bloodsuckers, and toxins may prevent objectives for shedding fat. While specified drugs temporarily solve the challenge, the horrible side effects will not be worth it, and so they never present more than a temporary solution. This is a known indisputable fact that 95 of fad diet plans fail. Many thanks sharing your thinking on this site.
does cialis lower your blood pressure walgreens price for cialis 20mg does cialis lower your blood pressure