Quite frankly, I’m not a big follower of Les Brown. But I always recognize his voice whenever I’m catching up a on motivational video on YouTube.
His quotes…well, they do something to me…
This is what creating your own reality is: It’s about living your life, your way and going for what you want in life.
It’s about being happy through challenges and pushing yourself.
It’s about growing up so you can look back and think, “That is my life. I made that.”
Here are 20 Les Brown quotes to inspire you to create you own reality
1.”Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
Does that make sense to you? Does it make you happy? Maybe it’s time for a change.
2. “I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.”
If you tell yourself it’s impossible from the start, then you’ve already lost.
3.” Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.”
As long as you aim high, you’re already good! You’ll known for something not many would dare try in the first place.
4. “Luck is nice, but work is something you can control. So get working!”
Forget luck! Grab life by the balls! You hold the reins!
5. “Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”
Take whatever life throws at you, flip it around and make something good out of it.
6. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
It’s all in your head!
7. “You take on the responsibility for making your dream a reality.”
You’re 100% responsible for the choices you make in your life!
8. “Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.”
You’re constantly evolving!
9. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.”
10. “A lot of people become discouraged too soon. The name of the game is, you’ve got to be relentless.”
Don’t give up. Be patient with yourself. Things do take time.
11. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
Age is nothing! The number attached to your life does not have to be your identity. YOU give yourself the identity.
12. “You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. Dare to break through barriers, to find your own path.”
You’ve to be be brave! Be a lion!
13. “If you are carrying strong feelings about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present.”
Let the past go. It does not exist anymore.
14. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.”
Sometimes, the only solution to life’s problems is simply helping others.
15. “Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.”
Your imagination has no limits! Live it out through hard work and don’t hold back. That’s how you look forward and create an awesome future.
16. “Every day, we can either choose to be a victim or we can choose to live life victoriously.”
Don’t play the victim card anymore. Play other cards that’ll serve you better.
17. “Some people would rather get even instead of get ahead.”
Or rather, do you want to be at peace? Or be right?
The latter does not guarantee happiness.
18. “Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.”
19. “If you run around with 9 losers pretty soon you’ll be the 10th one.”
Start surrounding yourself with positive people already! It largely impacts the life you lead.
20. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
In fact, other people’s opinion does not have any power over you. Ignore them! Create your own reality.
Special Bonus for You!
Hope you enjoyed these inspiring quotes! Ready to step it up with your life?!
I’m going to let you in on my new book. It’s free!
Time to shed the crap in life and start being happy! This free book is available through this link to Alden Tan.
Alden Tan keeps it real at his blog and writes about motivation in unconventional ways. His two main passions are Bboying and writing. Check out his free report, 12 Things Happy People Don’t Give a F**k About!