Want to blog for Pick the Brain? Great!
What is our Community Blog?
Over the past 6 years we’ve been fortunate enough to have hundreds, literally,
hundreds of self development bloggers from around the world contribute their
unique voices to PTB.
We’ve received so many submissions, in fact, that we had run out of slots to fill
and left many creative voices unheard. With this in mind – wanting to provide the
greatest, most eclectic self improvement resource on the web – we’ve created a
special section to try and accommodate all of these great writers that have honored
us with their submissions.
Enter, the Community Blog!
What’s the general criteria of a post that will be accepted?
1. Generally speaking, posts are between 600-800 words in length.
2. They must be 100% original to PTB (i.e. find nowhere else on the web or in print)
3. Posts must be on a relevant Self Improvement topic – and cannot be used as
advertising for any brand, product or company
4. Posts may include a 2-3 line bio which includes a hyperlink back to your blog,
5. Accepted authors must acknowledge that any material that is published on
the blog becomes the sole property of PickTheBrain and may not be recreated or
republished by the author without the strict permission of PTB.
So get blogging!
GET THE BOOK BY ERIN FALCONER
Erin shows overscheduled, overwhelmed women how to do less so that they can achieve more. Traditional productivity books—written by men—barely touch the tangle of cultural pressures that women feel when facing down a to-do list. How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.