Are you really open to change? Unfortunately, as we grow older we tend to become more and more reluctant to it. Our vision of the world being the result of years and years of daily habits and conditioning from society, it leaves very little space for real change or growth.
My sincere hope is that the quotes below will inspire you to make some changes in your life.
Here are the 19 quotes that will inspire you to change:
1) The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. – Jim Rohn
2) Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
3) If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
4) Nothing can change until we do. When we change our worlds will change. – Earl Nightingale
5) Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ― Leo Tolstoy
6) Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. ― Rumi
7) We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change. ― Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
8) Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
― Wayne W. Dyer
9) No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself. ― Madonna
10) If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree. – Jim Rohn
11) Let him who would move the world first move himself. ― Socrates
12) Change is the end result of all true learning. ― Leo Buscaglia
13) The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Dan Millman
14) Change your thoughts and you change your world. ― Norman Vincent Peale
15) Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late. ― Seth Godin
16) What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself. ― Abraham Maslow
17) The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. – Albert Einstein
18) When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. – Benjamin Franklin
19) When in doubt, choose change. – Lily Leung
Here is a special bonus for you
Why not go one step further in your personal development journey? If you like this article you will greatly benefit from my free e-book. You can download it below:
Thibaut Meurisse is the founder of whatispersonaldevelopment.org. Obsessed with improvement, he dedicates his life to finding the best possible ways to durably transform both his life and the lives of others. Check out his free e-book “The 5 Commandments of Personal Development” or order his new book “Goal Setting: The Ultimate Guide To Achieving Goals That Truly Excite You” now on Amazon.