- The Joy of Sharing – If you’ve had a life-changing experience or overcome an enormous obstacle, sharing your knowledge could change the lives of thousands of people who face the same problem.
- Exposure – For a beginning blogger, building a readership is a challenge. It’s tough when no one knows who you are. Writing for PickTheBrain.com will allow you to reach thousands of new readers and gain some visibility in the blogosphere.
- Links/Traffic – When you contribute an article, you’ll receive credit and a byline with a link to your site. This will send you a healthy dose of traffic and PageRank.
- Original – Anything you submit must be your original writing that you still hold all rights to. Please don’t submit articles that summarize or repeat another source.
- Unique – The article you submit cannot be duplicated on any other sites including your own, and while the content remains yours, you are granting us the right to keep it on this site.
- Relevant to Self Improvement – All articles should be somehow relevant to self improvement. Extra points for anything that’s intellectually stimulating.
- We reserve the right to edit content in any way we see fit before publishing it.
- Upload your submissions here and then shoot me a line email@example.com letting me know you have submitted. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Again, submissions MUST be 100% original to PickTheBrain.
- All published submissions become the sole property of PickTheBrain.
*please note, due to the volume of submissions it may take up to 2 weeks to get a response from me…but you’ll definitely get one!
If you’re interested in writing but aren’t sure about a topic, here are some suggestions we’re particularly interested in.
- Mental development, meditation, concentration, or any other way to think more clearly
- Personal productivity and motivation
- Art, science, philosophy, and literature
- Health and fitness
- Personal finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Education and self directed learning
- Better writing and blogging
GET THE BOOK BY ERIN FALCONER
Erin shows overscheduled, overwhelmed women how to do less so that they can achieve more. Traditional productivity books—written by men—barely touch the tangle of cultural pressures that women feel when facing down a to-do list. How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.