Prosperity is about the varied search for fulfillment. It is being in a state of thriving and success. However, this can be both in your individual life as well as the culture and society that you partake in. In fact, cultural prosperity can reflect the values that serve to motivate the individual toward a certain prosperous initiative.
- If you can’t imagine holding someone in high regard who is a ‘complainer’ or views themselves as a ‘victim’, it is much more helpful to both of you if one is willing to ask if that person wants to fix anything from their logical mind, or are they open to truly seeing people in a positive light. Energy attracts energy, and if your attitude is one of complaint, you will attract more misery on yourself.
- ‘Negative news is bad for your brain .’ –this podcast suggests that we shut off our televisions or radios (especially before we go to sleep) in order to be more careful about what we feed our brain. The concept of ‘mental nutrition’ is spoken about, being mindful of what we choose to allow into our consciousness.
- This is a podcast where guest Amy, aka the ‘Vlog Boss’, focusing on coaching people to go after what they want in life, helping them to create vlogs online. It is important to look at the context of each platform and stand out with what your message is. Look at the lens of the camera as though it is the one person who you would deliver the information to and speak to the camera as though you are talking to a person, it is about breaking down your fears.
- Lewis Howes ‘The School of Greatness’ podcast brings a special guest Chris Lee (a transformation coach), to speak about the 10 principles of abundance and prosperity. If ever you are struggling with many things that are not happening the way you want them to, you are feeling the weight of some story of scarcity you believe about yourself, this is a very enlightening podcast to listen to. It is much easier to create an abundant life by shifting your mindset, which shifts your action and ultimately, your reality.
- Joan Sotkin’s site offers podcasts with a holistic approach to building your business. Focusing on a strong base for success, real world business and financial skills are also covered, however this particular podcast centers on ‘brain science’. The interesting take away is that the brain takes more interest in social comparison than it does with food and water, which shows that we must come to a point to where we accept and are happy with where we are in life, knowing that we are safe without having to compare ourselves with others. We can create the circuitry in our brain to a certain degree and so forming new habits toward the purpose of success can be motivating.
True prosperity is more about good fortune through personal and cultural achievement. Many of us have to do a lot of self work in order to develop the mindset of abundance that can lead to true prosperity. The widely believed definition of it, which is simply monetary wealth, can’t be the end goal, it must be about happiness, health, wisdom, relationships and career, and then we may see the flourishing of success and prosperity.
Do you read a great blog about prosperity that’s not on the list? Leave a comment on FB!
Larissa Gomes is a breast cancer survivor and single mom to her spirited baby boy! Originally from Toronto turned Angeleno, she has worked in roles from writer, actor and producer for well over a decade. In that time, she’s developed concepts, film and television screenplays, short stories, along with freelance articles, blogging and editing work
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.
I am typically to running a blog and i actually appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information.
I am so grateful for your post.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Im thankful for the article.Really thank you! Want more.
I think this is a real great post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really thank you!
Very neat article post.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Much thanks again. Will read on…
Great blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
A big thank you for your blog.Really thank you! Great.
Great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
Really enjoyed this blog.Thanks Again. Will read on…
I truly appreciate this blog article. Cool.
Really enjoyed this blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.
Great article.Thanks Again. Really Great.
Major thankies for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
Major thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Awesome.
Major thanks for the post.Thanks Again. Will read on…
Im grateful for the article post.Much thanks again. Want more.
Very neat post.Thanks Again. Great.
Thanks for the blog.Really thank you!
Enjoyed every bit of your blog. Will read on…
Fantastic blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
Major thankies for the article. Really Great.
A big thank you for your article. Fantastic.
A round of applause for your blog article.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
Thanks for the article. Awesome.
Very good post.Much thanks again. Cool.
Very good blog.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
I cannot thank you enough for the article post. Great.
A big thank you for your article post.Thanks Again.
Thanks again for the blog article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Hey, thanks for the post.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Thanks again for the post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.
This is one awesome post.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Hey, thanks for the blog post.Thanks Again.
We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful information to work on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our whole group shall be thankful to you.
I truly appreciate this blog article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
Hey, thanks for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Very good blog. Awesome.
Fantastic products coming from you, gentleman. Ive read your current material prior to and youre merely way too brilliant. I like what youve obtained here, love exactly what youre stating and the way you point out this. An individual allow it to be engaging and you also however manage to keep it sensible. We can’t delay to learn more via an individual. This is really a excellent blog.
I cannot thank you enough for the article post.Really thank you! Want more.
Thanks a lot for the blog post. Really Cool.
Wow, great article. Much obliged.
Really informative blog.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Very good article post.Really thank you! Great.
Im thankful for the blog article.Thanks Again. Cool.
I am so grateful for your blog article.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
Very informative article post.Thanks Again.
Appreciate you sharing, great article.Much thanks again. Great.
Appreciate you sharing, great article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
Thank you for your post.Really thank you! Awesome.
Really appreciate you sharing this article.Really thank you! Much obliged.
Really informative article.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.
I truly appreciate this blog article.Really thank you! Cool.
Im obliged for the article post.Thanks Again.
Enjoyed every bit of your article post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
Im thankful for the article post.Really looking forward to read more.
I really like and appreciate your article.Thanks Again. Great.
Enjoyed every bit of your article.Really thank you!
割引オファーにより、男性は地元のお店に比べてより良いコストでセクシーな人形を手に入れることができます。そのため、この提案を見逃してはなりません。 ダッチワイフ 値段
One thing I’d like to say is always that before purchasing more personal computer memory, look into the machine directly into which it can be installed. In case the machine is actually running Windows XP, for instance, a memory limit is 3.25GB. Setting up in excess of this would merely constitute a waste. Make sure one’s motherboard can handle the particular upgrade volume, as well. Great blog post.