Tag Archives: pickthebrain

Got Work To Do But Can’t Keep Your Mind On It? This Simple Skill Will Fix The Problem—forever.

Having trouble staying focused lately? You’re not alone. As a friend of mine said, “The distractions are everywhere. You can’t get away from them. I’ll be sitting at my desk with a pile of work to do, when all of … r

Why Travel Mirrors Life – A Rebuke Of Instagram Perfectionism

Backpacking and traveling are predominantly arduous, uncomfortable, and anxiety-inducing. When we see those picture perfect Instagram posts of people traveling the world they represent 1% of the story, willfully glossing over the other 99% (such as the fact that blood, … r

How to Get Unstuck and Gain Confidence (Even If You Are Ashamed to Make a Change)

When things go wrong, when things get stuck, and when you feel there is a reboot needed either in your personal life or professional life – that is the best time for small experiments! Our problem is we acquire a … r

5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Motivation

Visualize yourself in two different scenarios. The first scenario is not having motivation for a task at all. The second one is being totally motivated for the same task. Is there a difference in how you feel while taking action? … r

How To Create Success Despite the Hardships of Life

I’ve always been passionate about financial freedom, creating my own wealth and living debt free. Ever since I was a teenager, I had big dreams to buy my first house, (in cash) 2 years after finishing university, and pay off … r

5 Ways to Create Your Own Work and Life Balance

The pace of life today can sometimes make it feel like you’re walking a tightrope. You’re trying to balance the need to be engaged in your business and get projects done with the need to be present at home, have … r