This week I found some major inspo so i’ll just jump right to it! As always, if you have any suggestions that made your week better please share in the comments below or dm me!
- IT DEVOURS! By Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Canor – These two have a bestselling novel called ‘Welcome to Night Vale’ for which they also have a podcast. They have decided to wrote another book, this time about how faith and science intersect. In this novel a scientist is investigating a rumbling in the desert, where she discovers a congregation called ‘Smiling God’. She is attracted to a young man she meets there and she must try to reconcile with their very different worldview. Witty and interesting, this book is definitely an entertaining read.
- BILLIE EILISH – Billie Eilish O’Connell released a haunting single called ‘Ocean Eyes’ about a year ago, written by her brother Finneas (also a singer). After an extreme 2 million streams on soundcloud, she is now signed to Interscope records, and ar 15 years old she is not at all going to be a cookie cutter pop star. On one soong, she sings about holding someone hostage and burning down their car. Not for the faint of heart, or your average 15 year old I would say. One to watch.
- ZOJIRUSHI STAINLESS STEEL TUFF BOTTLE – These bottles look cool. Thankfully, that is not all! They have a lock on vacuum insulation technology that keeps beverages hot or cold for at least 6 hours. They feature a one touch pour through stopper, and a lid that doubles as a cup. Lightweight and durable, they come in a series of mug sized thermos’ as well, and a variety of bright, metallic and pastel colors!
- TRAVELING SOLO – I love to be solitary, whether it is hiking or meditating, I prefer these activities solo. Lately, I have been wondering about taking that desire up a notch and traveling solo. At first, it seems daunting and perhaps even lonely that you would not have anyone else to share or witness the experiences with you. As I let go of those limiting thoughts, I realized that it is in fact, the ultimate embodiment of confidence. You will meet morel locals, you will focus more on the destination, you will find your own way and have financial control. Some of the best places to travel alone are: Dublin, San Francisco, Toronto, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and Brussels. Bon Voyage!
- SUPER SOUL SUNDAY – Airing Sundays at 11am/10C on the OWN network, this is Oprah’s talk show on her network. On October 22, 2017, she had a conversation about consciousness with Eckart Tolle (The Power of Now, A New Earth), one of my favorite authors. If you missed it, one can download the app you can watch the episode at any time, and all other episodes that are still available for that matter. Super Soul Sunday is a collection of episodes featuring conversations with thought leaders, authors and wellness experts., as well as feature length documentaries and short form content. The show offers insights in to living your best life.
Hope you have a great week next week!
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.