Recently, I was speaking at a conference attended by two
hundred and fifty inspiring, heart-centered and results-oriented women business
executives. These executives lead their
companies in many sectors: service, manufacturing, technology, marketing, legal,
and more. These women range in age from
their thirties to their sixties, of all races, from solo entrepreneurs to
corporate executives. They recounted
powerful stories of business successes and challenges, profits and loss
experiences, partnerships holding strong, partnerships that collapsed, new
innovations and more. I was uplifted by these conscious business owners who
know that success in business equates to doing good in the world, treating your
employees with dignity and care, providing vital solutions, products and
services that support their customers while protecting the earth.
There was a resounding non-negotiable commitment by the executives to ensure the “profits” of their businesses are greater than just net income; that they include a commitment to treating their employees with dignity and care, to providing quality services and products that meet real needs in ways that care for the environment. They were a joy to listen to and to be in community with.
At the same time as I heard these core values being expressed, I also became acutely aware of these women’s fatigue and lack of focus on their own self-care, both of which undoubtedly did or would show up in the level of their personal and business success. They demonstrated how easy it is to lose track of our responsibility to ourselves to stay whole and healthy as we are doing well by doing good.
Here are three tips that I found myself sharing with these inspiring conscious business leaders, owners and executives:
- Put down your phone: Plan periods of time, each day, when you put down your phone, turn off your tablet, and step away from your computer. Yes, these technologies are important for communication and doing business. However, so is knowing who and what you are and giving yourself time to tap into real wisdom, rather than falling into online rabbit holes.
For problem-solving, innovating, and envisioning new possibilities and realities, continually check in on the wisdom that comes from:
- Your internal genius, intuition, and spirit. Two examples of how one can tap into this genius is to take a couple of minutes once or twice each day to list the many people and things that are you are grateful for. When we are in gratitude, we are opening our hearts and minds to even more life-giving possibilities for ourselves and our businesses. A second method to draw on your genius that feels so effortless is to say before you go to sleep, “I am open to my internal wisdom messages in dreams”. Hint: keep paper and pencil on your bedside table so that you can jot down your messages, images and dreams.
- Mother Earth, nature, and the elements. You and your teams may find that when you feel stuck, circling on the same business question and unable to come up with possible solutions. This is a perfect time to pause and go outside alone or in pairs. Breathing in the fresh air, walking around the block and even just standing by a tree can allow you to release the blocks and become open to the rejuvenation that comes from our connection to nature and its beauty.
- Indigenous and non-indigenous wisdom keepers. As part of a daily practice allow yourself to read uplifting quotes and stories. These inspiring quotes or stories can be ageless observations from past and present philosophers, artists, and wisdom keepers from different cultural traditions. I often draw on the online newsletter with positive solutions called The Optimist Daily and White Bison Inc Elders Meditations.
- Practice presence through listening: To be a leader in your life, family, business, and community, you need to be present to what is happening inside and around you. Fundamentally, to be wise and act with discernment requires you to listen with the softest part of your ear and an expanding heart and mind. Listening requires becoming still: not speaking, actively listening with empathy to ourselves or to others. Try meditating for even 10 minutes each morning. Listening is vital to receiving insight from our inner self and from others.
- Meet your needs: It’s much easier to achieve your business goals and objectives, be creative, responsive to business environment, tap into wisdom and practice presence when you are not running on empty. Make a clear, conscious effort to make sure your essential physical needs are being met. Take care of what every human being needs to thrive: breath, rest, water, nutrition, and supportive community. As conscious business leaders, we, too, need supportive community to thrive. When we model the importance of meeting these fundamental human needs and actively value these for our employees, we can create successful business cultures where profits flow as people and the earth are cared for. Enjoy actively creating circles of mutual support, care, celebration, appreciation and joy for ourselves and for the people in our workplaces
Author Bio: Anita Sanchez, Ph.D., Aztec and Mexican-American, is a transformational leadership consultant, speaker, coach and author of the international bestselling book, “The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times” (Simon & Schuster). She bridges indigenous teachings with the latest science to inspire and equip women and men to enjoy meaningful, empowered lives and careers. For more information and to download the free song that is based on the book, visit www.FourSacredGifts.com. For information on Anita’s diversity, inclusion, and unconscious bias training, see consulting website www.SanchezTennis.com.
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.
Using digital marketing in the digital age not only allows brands to sell their products and services, but also offers online customer support through 24×7 services to make the customer feel supported and appreciated. To learn more about the best inbound marketing companies follow this link https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/top-inbound-marketing-companies-singapore/. In digital marketing, the reporting and Analytics engine can be broken down into layers within a campaign, which allows an organization or brand to monitor in real time how the campaign works, such as what is viewed, how often, how long, and others Such as response rates and purchases made.
@Crypto Bart Oh I just thought the whole process was online.
Visit my webpage Skip the dishes voucher Code
how much will generic viagra cost generic viagra over the counter viagra
cheapest cialis web prices buy cialis cialis tolerance
viagra coupon generic viagra without a doctor prescription viagra over the counter usa 2020
new ed drugs doctors for erectile dysfunction pet antibiotics without vet prescription
viagra online canada buy viagra viagra doses 200 mg
buy viagra online canada buy viagra online non prescription viagra
cvs viagra viagra mail order viagra
online viagra viagra viagra 100mg price
viagra viagra how much is viagra
viagra vs cialis bodybuilding ED Pills Without Doctor Prescription ed therapy
ed pharmacy ED Pills ed pharmacy
ed meds generic ed pills prescription meds without the prescriptions
online ed medications buy prescription drugs from canada cheap ed natural treatment
cialis without a doctor’s prescription low cost cialis canada cialis
cialis 20mg buy cialis online cialis coupon
canadian pharmacy ed medications online vitamins for ed
viagra without a doctor prescription walmart
ed meds online without doctor prescription canadian drug pharmacy over the counter ed remedies
mexican pharmacy without prescription
cause of ed cheap pills online natural ed pills
https://prednisonegeneric20.com/ how can i order prednisone
https://zithromaxgeneric500.com/ zithromax 250 price
https://zithromaxgeneric500.com/ zithromax tablets
https://zithromaxgeneric500.com/ how much is zithromax 250 mg
tadalafil pharmacy cheap tadalafil
buy tadalafil online tadalafil
sildenafil without doctor prescription cheapest sildenafil
sildenafil for sale cheap sildenafil
buy generic drugs online from india buy generic drugs from canada
canadian pharmacy viagra cheap viagra buy generic viagra online
cialis dosage cialis for sale cialis pills for sale
is there a generic for viagra cheap viagra viagra 100mg
ed drugs list buy Amoxil medication for ed dysfunction
cialis tadalafil 20 mg cialis for sale liquid cialis
generic cialis available cialis cialis at a discount price
best way to treat ed cheap generic drugs from india how to help ed
best otc ed pills buy Cipro ed medicine online
natural ed cures pharmacy no need prescriptions drug medication
viagra without prescription generic viagra can you buy viagra over the counter
prices of cialis cialis online cialis coupons printable
cialis free trial generic cialis current cost of cialis 5mg cvs
legal to buy prescription drugs from canada meds online without doctor prescription mens ed pills
carprofen without vet prescription canadian online pharmacy is it illegal to buy prescription drugs online
erectile dysfunction treatments canadian pharmacy online pills for ed
buy prescription drugs from canada: how to get prescription drugs without doctor cheap erectile dysfunction pills
buy ed drugs online: ed symptoms ed trial pack
daily use cialis cost coupon for cialis by manufacturer daily use of cialis
best ed pill buy cialis in canada online real viagra without a doctor prescription usa
zithromax 250 where can i buy zithromax capsules where can i buy zithromax capsules
ed meds online without doctor prescription canadian pharmacies shipping usa ed medication online
medications for cheap viagra online canada pharmacy erection pills
canadian cialis the cost of cialis cialis money order
To be conscious means to be awakened and attentive. Leading a conscious life means being open to perceiving the world around us and within us, understanding the specifics of our circumstances and making decisions about how to respond to them in order to meet our values, needs, and goals. Running a business is not an easy task, but since there are many examples of successful projects, everything is achievable. I recently read about the delivery service Caribou, the main thing is not to be afraid and take risks. And also to be aware of people’s needs.
As the team develops and the nature of the tasks being solved changes, the leadership style must change in order to remain optimal. A situational-dynamic approach is needed here. Business leaders need to perform special functions and, accordingly, have special skills: a very broad vision and the ability to define the company’s strategy. Such skills were possessed by Matthew Fleeger, whom I read about here – https://www.zoominfo.com/people/Fleeger_Matthew_438853281.aspx.
Hi! I am like your blog I can appreciate your writing skills and target coupons are the best coupons I have also used the coupons of that website their products were good and their prices were the best. You can also try their coupons and visited their website.
You are reading 3 Leadership Tips for a Conscious Business Executive, first posted on Pick the Brain. I’ll discuss the first one; you need to make sure that the Microsoft Office setup is perfect, and there aren’t any glitches in the program. The second one, third one, fourth one, fifth one, sixth one, and seventh one will all discuss leadership and motivation of your employees, so you need to keep them motivated.
Great artіcle. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who really wants to understand this topic. ラブドール 安価
Great artіcle. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who really wants to understand this topic. Sex Doll Blog
ダッチワイフ アニメ なぜあなたは新しい友好的な距離にダッチワイフが必要なのですか？ダッチワイフで洗う前に知っておくべきことは何ですか？あなたはナチスが膨らませてセックス人形を作ったと思いますか？セックスインストラクションとダッチワイフ、これらはどのように関係するのでしょうか？