All wise people know that it takes sometime before a person can reach their goals and improve their life. And while this is a an unquestionable fact still this doesn’t mean that you can’t make small changes to your life to make it better in few weeks if not in few days!
While you can’t reach your life goals overnight you still can take small actions that can help you live a better life almost instantly.
Here is what you can do:
1) Start waking up earlier : one of the main causes of stress is finding yourself out of time while being loaded with lots of tasks. When you wake up earlier you won’t only become more productive but you will also reduce the amount of stress in your life to a great extent.
2) Get organized and write a plan: the main reasons we worry and become anxious is that we don’t trust our actions or current plans. When you write down a plan your subconscious mind starts feeling more comfortable about your future and as a result you will reduce the amount of worrying in your life. Writing down a plan using a pen and a paper will make the plan settle in your subconscious mind and as a result you will feel much safer than if you didn’t have a plan.
3) Break a simple bad habit: I know that some habits take a lot of time to break but what about simple habits that can be broken immediately? When you break a habit that you have been doing for a long time your mood will improve and your life will become better almost instantly.
4) Adjust your eating habits: do you drink enough water? Do you know that you might be feeling tired because your body needs more water? Do you know that unhealthy food can make you feel unhappy? Do you know that your mood is in many cases a reflection of your overall health? Once you start eating healthy foods and a balanced diet your health will become way better and so will your life
5) Apologize to someone: did you fight with someone lately? Is there someone out there who is sad right now because of what you did to him? call that person and say sorry, not only you will make another person happy but you will also feel better as a result of the disappearance of guilt from the back of your mind.
Improving your life
Just as you saw simple actions such as the ones mentioned can help you live a better life. Use these simple actions to improve your mood and to give yourself a mood boost so that you can pursue your bigger goals.
Do this and you will live a happier life
Written by M.Farouk Radwan
The founder of http://www.2knowmyself.com
How to Get Sh*t Done will teach you how to zero in on the three areas of your life where you want to excel, and then it will show you how to off-load, outsource, or just stop giving a damn about the rest.